Sponsor Wicked Ultimate
In our custom made sponsorship brochures, we talk about who we are, how you can help us and how we can help YOU! Thank you for reading.
Our Social Media Following
Wicked Ultimate has over 1,000 unique and local followers on social media. We use Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to get news, announcements and messages out to our fans!
Frequently asked questions
What is Wicked Ultimate? Wicked is Kansas City's women's ultimate frisbee team, founded in 2014. We are a team of talented and dedicated women that work hard year-round to compete at the highest level of our sport.
What is ultimate frisbee? Ultimate is a fast-paced sport that is played on a football field with a disc.
Points are scored by passing the disc to a team mate in the end zone. Ultimate is governed by Spirit of the Game, a tradition of sportsmanship that places the responsibility for fair play on the players rather than referees.
What are Wicked's values and goals? Our goal is to provide an opportunity for women in the Midwest to play and fall in love with competitive ultimate frisbee. We give opportunities to women of all skill levels and backgrounds to learn more about ultimate. We actively promote local leagues and local teams to strengthen the KC ultimate community.
Why does Wicked need a sponsor / donations?
- We travel nearly 3000 miles each season, paying for our own gas, flights, hotels and food
- Each player pays out of pocket for travel, jerseys, fields and equipment on top of $250 yearly dues
- Jersey kits cost nearly $100 each year
- We participate in 5 to 6 tournaments a year, each with a $500+ entry fee
- We sell our gear and hold numerous events throughout the year to work to raise our own funds
Who follows Wicked, and why?
- We are a group of strong young women and leaders
- We are proud to represent Kansas City
- We have a wide reach - we travel the country to compete in tournaments, volunteer events and clinics
- We have articles about our team at Ultiworld.com and have over 1000 relevant followers on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Team members have competed at an International level
- We love your products and many of us use them!
What can Wicked do for my business?
- Add your logo to our jerseys
- Add your logo to our website
- Promote you across our social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Talk with teams around the country about your company after games (typically 8 different games over each weekend tournament)
- Hand out samples of your product
- Give you your very own team photo + team disc